Clicks, calendars, and creativity
I'm just getting back in the swing of things after a week of house guests, graduations, and many adventures. Thank you so much to all of you who have commented on my blog or social media posts to wish my daughter well and congratulate her on her achievements. It means so much!
As I'm catching up on my own blog reading, I thought this would be a good day to share some of my most recent finds. I love posts that make me think, make me want to get creative, or just make me laugh. I found a little of all the above with this mix:
- Jim Carrey's commencement speech
- Ali Edwards Do You See What I See?
- Cathy Zielske and the #middleagedselfie
- June free calendars from Red Stamp
- June challenges from The Lily Pad
I'm ready to get back to creating!