Advice that helps me with my memory keeping
One of the reasons why I love the internet so much is that I can find great advice that truly helps me solve the puzzles in my life. I'm always on the lookout for great memory keeping tips and I love it when I find something that truly inspires me. Here are ten posts that have made a difference in my approach and/or attitude toward memory keeping. Be sure to check out each of these links to read more.
- Curating big stories and little stories by Peppermint Granberg for the Simple Scrapper Simple Tip Saturday series.
- How to scrapbook when you don't want to by Renne of Forever Joy Designs
- Ideas for titlework on pocket pages by Debbie Hodge at Get it Scrapped
- Page Starters by Heddy for The Daily Digi
- Moving forward by doing something new by Pallavi for Digital Press Co.
- Life lessons from documenting each day by Steph for The Daily Digi
- Scrapping your journey by Lydia Tarbox for Sweet Shoppe Designs
- 180 Days - a photo a day album by Stacey Julian
- 5 tips for beginning memory keepers by Ali Edwards
- Will anyone really care about your story? by Jennifer Wilson for Simple Scrapper
I bet at least one of these links will make a difference for your own memory keeping!