I put together this questionnaire back in 2002 and sent it to all of my family members on both sides of our family. They all filled them out and returned them to me via email. I still have all of their responses saved. It would really be fun to send it out again after all of these years and compare the answers. I thought it would be fun to make this into a free printable to share with my readers. You can download the pdf here.
If you would rather cut and paste the questions into a word document or a personal blog post, here is the text. If you post this publicly, please credit Katie the Scrapbook Lady and include my blog url of scrapbookladypages.com - Thanks!
25 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER TO SPARK CONVERSATION OR USE FOR JOURNALING OR SCRAPBOOKING
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
2. IF YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
3. WHAT IS THE BEST VACATION YOU HAVE EVER BEEN ON?
4. NAME 3 TV SHOWS THAT YOU WATCH ON A REGULAR BASIS:
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
6. WHERE'S YOU LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
7. NAME 5 MOVIES THAT YOU LOVE:
8. NAME 5 BOOKS THAT YOU LOVE:
9. DO YOU SUBSCRIBE TO ANY MAGAZINES? IF SO, LIST THEM:
10. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
13. FAVORITE COLOR?
14. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY CAREER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
15. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
16. WHAT ARE YOUR 3 FAVORITE STORES THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO GET A GIFT CERTIFICATE TO?
17. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
18. IF YOU HAD ANY SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
19. NAME 3 FOODS THAT WOULD BE HARD TO LIVE WITHOUT:
20. NAME 3 FOODS THAT YOU WOULD BE JUST FINE TO LIVE WITHOUT:
21. WHO IS THE ONE PERSON YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND TALK TO?
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
23. FAVORITE SESAME STREET CHARACTER?
24. WHAT PLACE (THAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO) WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL TO?
25. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU DID MORE OF?
Be sure to answer these for yourself and mark the date on it as well. It will be a treasure someday!