March is a good month for me for several reasons:
- My birthday (which happens to be today!)
- Our wedding anniversary (this year will be #25)
- The beginning of spring and the arrival of tulips and blossoms
- Even if we still get winter weather, it doesn't last very long
- St. Patrick's Day is a fun excuse to celebrate green - one of my favorite colors
As I browsed through my photos from last March, I knew I had to put them all on a happy layout together!
One of my favorite things about scrapping "grid style" or "pocket style" or "Project Life" style is that you can pull together so many different photos and cards and they all work together. It's like having 12 little individual works of art all arranged together to create one masterpiece. I love it! And I love March!