What's new with you?
This is the question that my Mom and I ask each other when we start our phone calls each day.
Here's what's new with me:
- I broke a tooth yesterday. I was just eating a soft Eggo waffle and suddenly it was crunchy. Then I found a chunk missing from my very back tooth. So I'm heading to the dentist today. I've been to the dentist and endodontist so much lately that it's getting sort of embarrassing. I had two major root canals in the last two months and both of them had infections associated with them. I promise I brush my teeth - a lot even. It just seems like my mouth is revolting against me lately.
- I'm also getting my hair cut today. I just got it cut a month ago and it has grown so quickly lately. I have no idea why. I'm lucky to have a nice hairstylist that lives close to me so I am happy about that.
- I've been a Utah Jazz fan for decades, but I've really gotten into the team this year and have had so much fun watching the games. We are trying to make the playoffs and we are just barely making it right now as we are in eighth place. Of course if we make it, we will have to play the Golden State Warriors or even if we move up to #7 we will have to play the San Antonio Spurs. Yikes! But I still hope we make the playoffs. Our young team has worked so hard to get there!
- I've been watching Survivor with my hubby and son and we are enjoying the season. We are 2 weeks behind though so I'm hoping we can get caught up in the next few days. I've already accidentally run into one spoiler online. Hate it when that happens!
- I've been scrapbooking a lot lately. It feels so good to be getting pages done. I'm almost done with 2014 and I've had fun with some random pages from other years as well. I've been using a mix of digital templates in Photoshop Elements 14 and also the Project Life App. Hooray for options!
So what's new with you? I'd love to know if you want to leave me a comment. Or feel free to just use this as a prompt and jot down your answers to use in your own personal documenting. It's a quick and easy way to get some memories recorded.