National Donut Day
Donuts (or doughnuts – both are considered to be correct spellings) are a tasty subject for a celebration. Did you know that today is National Donut Day? I believe that means that we HAVE to eat donuts today! And take pictures of them, of course!
Want some ideas to help you make the most of this quirky holiday?
- Have a donut party and try some new varieties.
- Play some donut games and take lots of pictures! Have you ever tried the game where you hang donuts on a string and have to eat them?
- Conduct a donut survey poll and find out everyone’s favorite flavors. Make a chart documenting the results. Include details such as your favorite donut shop and what you drink with your donuts.
- Be sure to get some colorful sprinkled or frosted donuts to add some pizzazz to your photos.
- Try taking some close-up shots of donuts. Photograph friends, family, or co-workers enjoying a treat of donuts.
- Play with your food and get creative with donut photography. That's what I did a few months ago with this LEGO minifig picture.
Hope you have a fun and yummy day!